2018 PLAYOFF SCHEDULE
Regular season standings were used to determine rankings for playoff spots in the round robin.
Home team is responsible for setup for first game of the day or take down on the last game of the day
- Playoff games will be 7 innings
- No new innings after one hour and 45 minutes. Last inning is an open inning.
- Tie games will be ties unless time allows for another inning – 2 points for a win, 1 point for a tie.
- The winning teams report scores to the recorder after each game.
- The higher seed is the home team.
- Games will be 7 innings each, the last inning is open.
- In the event of a tie extra innings will be played to establish a winner.
Tie Breaker Rule
The following tie-breaking procedure will be applied if teams are tied after the round robin is completed:
- The winner of the game between the teams will be the top team
- Run differential from the playoffs
- Best record from regular season
- If all of this fails a coin toss will determine the seeding.